Router Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
All Compucarve machines are A models. The flexshaft should be the same but BJ is correct, Connie is on staff at LHR. I will message her to check this thread.

·
Registered
50 Posts
A CompuCarve can be an A or B model as can the CarveWright. All C models are CarveWrights. The flex (as do most parts) fits A, B or C version machines.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the quick replies!!

Thanks to everybody for the quick answer to my question about parts interchangeability. I picked up a non-working Sears CompuCarve rather cheap. I'd like to get it running without too much further investment, then if I like it and use it a lot I'd be willing to put more $$ into it. So my plan right now is to get the missing parts from ebay. There is a flexshaft auction that ends tonight. Thus my need for a quick answer.
Thanks again to everyone!!
densgt

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
HI

That's a good price on eBay, good luck on your bid..

carvewright | eBay

I also have some items listed on eBay same link.."cards" plus the item below
http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-CRAFTSMA...686519641?pt=Routers_Bits&hash=item35b5fcf159

==

===

Thanks to everybody for the quick answer to my question about parts interchangeability. I picked up a non-working Sears CompuCarve rather cheap. I'd like to get it running without too much further investment, then if I like it and use it a lot I'd be willing to put more $$ into it. So my plan right now is to get the missing parts from ebay. There is a flexshaft auction that ends tonight. Thus my need for a quick answer.
Thanks again to everyone!!
densgt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts