Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi:
trying to refinish cedar in bathroom which was originally finished with polyurthane. It is showing the bemps and scuffs from the years. Tried to just sand out scuffs but everything is still showing. Do i have to sand out all of the cedar before applying anything - this will be very labor intensive and am wondering if there is anything else i can do. thanks

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Hello Eileen. Welcome to the RouterForums community. Glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the router forum. We are pleased you have chosen to join with us. Wish I could help, just have to wait for those finish guys to wake up!!!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
hi:
trying to refinish cedar in bathroom which was originally finished with polyurthane. It is showing the bemps and scuffs from the years. Tried to just sand out scuffs but everything is still showing. Do i have to sand out all of the cedar before applying anything - this will be very labor intensive and am wondering if there is anything else i can do. thanks
Shortcuts always come back to haunt you. Cedar is beautiful when done well so I would recommend that you talk to this guy...

workshopofcharlesneil (@ the commercial at sign) msn.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts