Router Forums banner

Cereal cannon

1719 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  CharleyL
Definitely not my cuppa, for shooting out cereal anyway. If it used black powder and shot mini cannon balls I'd be all for it. But I'm sure there are some of you out there that have a kid in mind that would love, and would drive his/her mother nuts at the same time.
https://www.instructables.com/id/Cereal-Cannon/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
Reactions: 4
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Neat project even if all it was was a shelf sitter.
Reactions: 1
This is the type of thing that makes me want to forget about all the projects I have going right now and build this just for fun. I did save the page and downloaded the video and a good picture of some of the cannons just in case I find some time.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 2
Dad and the kids would have lots of fun with it. I suspect the moms would want to strangle the instigators.
I would need to make at least 2 because the 2 great-granddaughters would fight over one. I'd get to play with it after they go to bed. I'm sure the dogs would also be interested so maybe we would need to use dog food for ammo.
Reactions: 2
This is the most impressive and useless project that i have never saw . I loved it
This is the most impressive and useless project that i have never saw . I loved it
Most of my projects are useless, which is what makes them so much fun. :smile:
Reactions: 3
Most of my projects are useless, which is what makes them so much fun. :smile:
No they are not useless. They are to amuse, entertain, and awe us.
Reactions: 3
When my 4 kids were young they didn't need cereal cannons. After they ate breakfast the cereal was all over the dining area without cannons.

Charley
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.