Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

23,784 Posts
Hi Durke

Some of the PC routers have a metal clip that the allen screw goes in, and sometimes the clip gets in a bind, put the screw back in and with a small hammer tap the Allen cap scr. until it's free then remove the base. (take care when you tap it, just a light tap should do it)
Note *** use a Long Allen wrench if you have one (6" long or longer) so you can hit it sq.

Bj :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.