Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all last year purchased charnwood router pack 2 ,consists of small router table (wo13) router, fence etc, no volt switch, r/bits, as a novice not really used the table ,

but wondered if any forum members have owned /used the charnwood and there experiences with it.

i cannot find a review of said product .

thank you

·
2,392 Posts

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Matey, Because our forums members are world wide we run into situations like yours. Most of us are in North America so discussions on electical supplies or specific name brands may not apply to where you live. I can tell you this: the methods used for safe routing are the same the world over. Any commercial router table will help you do more with your router. Reading the many posts on setting up your router or building jigs for special jobs will work for you. Instead of worrying about other peoples reviews get a plan for a project and start using your table.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Matey, not sure where you're based but I think I'm correct in saying that Charnwood gear is available predominantly in the UK. it has a good reputation over here so I don't think you'll have any problems with your gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.