Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of adding some pet themed things. Started with these. Sold 3 the first 2 days they were put out. Could probably be a good donation for a fundraiser. Simple pocket cut with a little text.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Have some large ones they can order with their dog's name on it so they can hang it in front of their doghouse.
Dog House? OHHHH You mean on their front door! You don't rescue/purchase a dog to throw them outside in a dog house - they're part of the family. :x

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
@honesttjohn how big are these? They're adorable!!!

Secondly, if they're as small as I think they are, how are you getting the lettering colored? I'm having a devil of a time getting paint/ink, etc in tiny lettering.

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@honesttjohn how big are these? They're adorable!!!

Secondly, if they're as small as I think they are, how are you getting the lettering colored? I'm having a devil of a time getting paint/ink, etc in tiny lettering.
They're about 6 1/2" square. They can be stretched or shrunk to any size desired. The "magic" of Aspire and CNC.

I mask, paint, and sand them just like I do all the others. Nothing out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think anything like that pet related would do well. I mean like how many times in our life do we get adopted? So far for me it's been 5.......and I miss everyone of them.
I know you're not talking about ex wives. Especially the "missing" part.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
They're about 6 1/2" square. They can be stretched or shrunk to any size desired. The "magic" of Aspire and CNC.

I mask, paint, and sand them just like I do all the others. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Okay, a lot bigger than I thought. They looked like they were key chain-sized. Either way, I love 'em!

Reactions: honesttjohn
1 - 11 of 11 Posts