Router Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just found this thread via Google while looking for the same thing (book display plans) for a single-sided display. Just Google "Guidecraft 6415 Book Display" and you'll see exactly what my wife wants. :)

I saw that Mark said he was going to post plans, but I searched around the Plans forums and didn't see anything. Was this ever made?

Thanks for having such a useful resource!

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

Attachments

·
2,392 Posts
porthos said:
I just found this thread via Google while looking for the same thing (book display plans) for a single-sided display. Just Google "Guidecraft 6415 Book Display" and you'll see exactly what my wife wants. :)

I saw that Mark said he was going to post plans, but I searched around the Plans forums and didn't see anything. Was this ever made?

Thanks for having such a useful resource!
W e l c o m e . . A b o a r d !!​

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, everybody, for the quick replies and welcomes! I'm making some modification on my end and hopefully will have this thing mostly built this weekend. I'll post pictures and plans when I'm done.

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Porthos, It wasn't Mark, it was me who was supposed to post the bookshelf plans. Some days you just plain forget. My design used Masonite for the shelf backs and never did get reduced to a desk top size. Here is one of the origonals. You will find this rack and variations in party stores in the state of Michigan. I made a bunch for friends in the magazine business.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm late getting in on this, but I'm looking for a plan for a bookcase just like this (the toddler bookcase, like the one in the color photo posted here). I'm not a woodworker, but my father is and I'd like for him to make one for my son. I'd like to be able to give him a plan when I ask him if he'd give it a try. I didn't see a plan posted and I've scoured the internet for a plan. I'd appreciate it if someone could either post a plan or direct me to where I can find one. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks, everybody, for the quick replies and welcomes! I'm making some modification on my end and hopefully will have this thing mostly built this weekend. I'll post pictures and plans when I'm done.
I joined this forum just today after googling around for plans for a childrens book display case like the one being discussed. My daughter-in-law asked if I could build one for my 2 yr old grandaughter. She thinks I'm a good handyman since I built a decent workbench for my son and I have no reason to let them know otherwise.

Did you ever finish the project and if so, did you post the plans and pictures?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.