Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well and happy.
I have a chinese cnc router at the workplace, dont know when it came there or who bought it.
I have done a lot of work on it but recently I am facing an issue which I can't seem to solve or even understand.
The router seems like to be stuck in continuous on/off cycle. The software nc studio seems to working fine enough but it gets stuck in manual jog as well.
I am posting a video as well so you may understand better.
Any help in resolving this issue will be highly appreciated from myside.
The video is not attached, i can send it to anyone willing to help.

·
Official Greeter
19,750 Posts
Welcome to the forum,,,

·
Official Greeter
19,750 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rick.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,196 Posts
Why I can't share any video here, my problem can be best explained only through a video. But I cannot upload it anyhow.
It needs to be on YouTube or other host. Then you can share it here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You say the spindle cycles on/off? Have you checked for a broken or lose wire? I would open up those wire trays, use an air hose and shop vac to clean the dust out. Check all the wiring. Especially the wires going to the spindle.
Can you plz check the video again? And hear the sound when the led lights on motor controllers flicker. It can be heard clearly throughout the video. All the 3 spindles are doing this at the same moment?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can you plz check the video again? And hear the sound when the led lights on motor controllers flicker. It can be heard clearly throughout the video. All the 3 spindles are doing this at the same moment?
Can you move the x Axis manually powered off? It almost sounds like its binding at the moment you hear the sound. Also a good cleanup Wouldn’t hurt either.. Check all your rail guides and bearings. That would have been the first things I would have checked.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts