Router Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Jake

You can always just hook your vac.. to the router and suck them out when you free them up from the stock..

=====

Wouldn't heat build up be a concern while cutting the next pass? Or would it be a good idea to remove the sawdust from the groove before the next pass?

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
BJ.. Thanks for the pics! :)

Jake.. In my "one Jasper 400 cut in my life to date" experience, I noticed the groove was packed and cleaned it out with a straight screwdriver between passes. Even though the panel was vertical, some of it was packed in pretty tightly!

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Jim

Your welcome :)

Once you punch out the hole you can use it for the bigger bits like I do, I will pop in a 1" bit and go around once to put in a lip (wabbit ) for a speaker than pop in a 1/4" bit and take out the center..

It also works very well with core bits etc.to put in a nice detail on at the same time..for clocks,like a saw blade clock etc.

=======

BJ.. Thanks for the pics! :)

Jake.. In my "one Jasper 400 cut in my life to date" experience, I noticed the groove was packed and cleaned it out with a straight screwdriver between passes. Even though the panel was vertical, some of it was packed in pretty tightly!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.