·
Registered
322 Posts
What a good idea - they look great fun.

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,059 Posts
Truly wonderful Peter as is seeing you posting again. I do hope you are well and that business is booming, it's been a while.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Clever idea. A small endmill or v-carve with a v-bit could accomplish the same thing on any CNC machine with a rotary axis.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,059 Posts
Hi Harry

Business is dreadful ! The Spanish market is full of stuff the banks are dumping to get their mortgages back and taking all our investors !

I did think the rolling pins were quite cute.

Hope all is well with you and Marlene.

Cheers

--
Peter Ellis

Porec Sales Office
Croatia Property Services

Selling in the new Tuscany!

Tel +385 (0) 91 400 3784

[email protected]
[email protected]

Home | Croatia Property Services
I'm sorry to hear that Peter, perhaps as a sideline you should consider making wooden items for sale, cutting boards, jewellery and trinket boxes etc. Once jigged up it can be quite fast as you no doubt know. Marlene and I are in reasonable condition for our age.

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
That's actually a pretty neat idea Peter . Sorry to hear about the economy there . I actually had to google your country to find it as I've never heard of it before today

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,059 Posts
"I've never heard of it before today" That's the problem with you youngsters, you haven't been around long enough to acquire a wide range of knowledge and experience!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Istria

That's actually a pretty neat idea Peter . Sorry to hear about the economy there . I actually had to google your country to find it as I've never heard of it before today
I think there are four of five of us on here, mostly guys who had lived in places like Australia or, in my case, the UK, before coming here.

I've sold property to Americans and Canadians who have retired down here. Where I am was part of Italy for 20 years between the two world wars, as well as being part of the Venetian and Roman empires. We still have many Italian speakers.

Cheers

--
Peter Ellis

Porec Sales Office

Selling in the new Tuscany!

Tel +385 (0) 92 247 5879
+385 (0) 91 400 3784

[email protected]
[email protected]

Home | Croatia Property Services