Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a Chinese 6040 CNC Router,Milling/Engraver through ebay. The mechanical assembly has been completed but due to a poor quality single page photocopy I am unable to connect the AC input cable to the VFD box. The earth in the VFD box is located in a different position in the VFD box and is shown as chasis earth, which I am assuming will be the same in terms of earthing. The instructions also show the other 2 connectors to be connected to terminals R and T? What does R, and T stand for and what wires need to go where? I have a blue wire and a brown wire to connect. If someone could please advise it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
66 Posts
As long as you are shure of the earth wire I do not think it matter how you connect the 2 other wire ad long as it is a AC current. Just make sure you have the right voltage 110V or 220V. But if you have DC current then it matters.

Regards Leif

·
Super Moderator
John
6,916 Posts
Hello Andris, really pleased to see you join the community, welcome to Router Forums!

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andris.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Have you checked the manufacturer's web site to see if the instructions are available on line. I always check and the save a copy to my computer if possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts