Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
So, I'm assuming you have a Chinese machine and the controller is not working properly. Maybe you could start with clearly telling us what isn't working. Old machine with broken control electronics or a new one that isn't working properly? There is a huge range of possibilities and I'd be hesitant to suggest a direction without knowing what problem you are trying to solve. A few photos would probably help as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just want a new one not Chinese, simple xyz

when my cutters jam is spikes the box then thepowerblows and the box is useless

I have a quality one box now that works perfect

but I have the spindle seperatly operated so the box is seperat from spindle

so im half way there

I baught a inverter getting that wired by electrician this week

I have 2 cnc the other one I would like to try a new control box does any body know of anybody that has turnkey boxes for xyz control box

will do sindle seperatly

·
Registered
372 Posts
A control box needs to be designed to match the steppers/servos that are used on your machine. If you have a little 1610 CNC or a large 4’x8’ machine with 1.5kw servos, they will require different control / drive systems, so the more info you can provide, the better of recommendations can be made.

If this is a newly purchased machine, I would recommend contacting the seller to provide you with setup and operating instructions.

·
Registered
Rick
17,551 Posts
Don’t know if this helps. You don’t have to purchase the steppers . They have them prebuilt for Nema34 and 23

Plug and Play NEMA 34 CNC Control System - CRP800-00E-8 | Avid CNC | CNC Router Parts

I just want a new one not Chinese, simple xyz

when my cutters jam is spikes the box then thepowerblows and the box is useless

I have a quality one box now that works perfect

but I have the spindle seperatly operated so the box is seperat from spindle

so im half way there

I baught a inverter getting that wired by electrician this week

I have 2 cnc the other one I would like to try a new control box does any body know of anybody that has turnkey boxes for xyz control box

will do sindle seperatly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts