Router Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share the progress I made this week modeling my Laguna IQ. This is a good way to work on your CAD skills while waiting for warmer weather here in Iowa.. I've got some more detail to do but wanted to show it off...

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
What CAD software are you using. I got a Fusion 360 startup license but am having trouble really learning it. I use Carbide Create and am making a lot of projects. Although carbide create is a relatively simple CAD application it is very good for simple wood projects and v carving.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,358 Posts
What CAD software are you using. I got a Fusion 360 startup license but am having trouble really learning it. I use Carbide Create and am making a lot of projects. Although carbide create is a relatively simple CAD application it is very good for simple wood projects and v carving.
Watch any of the Lars Christensen videos on Fusion 360. Watching his videos definitely shortened my learning curve.

David

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanted to share the progress I made this week modeling my Laguna IQ. This is a good way to work on your CAD skills while waiting for warmer weather here in Iowa.. I've got some more detail to do but wanted to show it off...
Hi, i would like to get those 3d files. is there any way you could please send them to me? i would very much appreciate it. thank you!

·
Official Greeter
20,101 Posts
Welcome to the forum, @TRIGON5990 . This is an older post and the OP may not see your request.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.