Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening community. My name is Jared. I've been working with a Biesse Rover J 1530 for little over a year now. Ive gained more knowledge about electrical wiring to the machines than I have about the cnc router itself. Never knew how much goes into an automated system.... I cad in Rhino, cam in CamBam and searching for a robust cam software for my mac. The handheld controller for this machine is a NK105G2 - Chinese made controller on an Indian manufactured machine sold by an Italian company.

I'm kinda new to this entire industry and searching for more owners of this very machine I work with. Please email me if you own this same machine as I would like to discuss it's quirks.

Cheers to all,

Jared

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jared.

·
Administrator
David
3,976 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jared! When you get a minute complete your profile with first name so it clears the N/a in the side panel.

I don't have an answer for your question but maybe someone will come along. It's possible @ger21 may know something about this machine.

David

·
Registered
602 Posts
Unfortunately, I've never worked with any Biesse machines.

If your employer bought that machine new, Biesse should provide decent support, if it's not too old.

·
Registered
Mike
3,836 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Jared. Sounds like the problem with the error message is new to the system so you might check all of the wiring and connectors for a loose wire or bad connection to a pin in a connector. Also check for loose or broken ground wires. Other than those simple checks it would be hard to say what other troubleshooting would be in order.

Good luck, I hope it is a simple fix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts