Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been using my CNC router much lately. I hate to see it not being used so I'm putting up for sale. Great way to save a little money off retail. Machine was purchased in 2017, everything is in excellent or like new condition. Also interested in trading for a Tormach 440/770. Machine is located in central Florida. Includes everything you need to get started:

- Auto Z and Corner Finding Touch Plate
- Tramming GMT Spindle Mount
- Pepperl + Fuchs Proximity Sensor Kit (Homing + Limit switches on all axis)
- Leg Kit (PRO CNC)
- 2.2 kW Plug and Play Spindle / VFD System
- PRO4896 4' x 8' CNC Router Kit
- Plug and Play NEMA 34 CNC Control System
- Additional Motor Drive: +1 [5th-Drive Upgrade]
- Jet DC-1100VX Dust collector
- Dell Computer with Mach 3 (includes keyboard, mouse, and all cables)
- LCD monitor for computer

Asking 10k for everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! It's a great machine capable of doing production work. The guys over at CNCRouterParts really put a nice package together! Rainman, The CNCRouterParts guys are based out of North Bend Washington if that helps.

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,545 Posts
Thanks! It's a great machine capable of doing production work. The guys over at CNCRouterParts really put a nice package together! Rainman, The CNCRouterParts guys are based out of North Bend Washington if that helps.
Thank Brian , I’m very familiar with there location and products . At some point I’m hoping to get them to make me a pro kit in a 5x5 size , as 8’ is possible , but not great in my garage .
Your the second member to sell a complete 4x8 complete system , but I’m in western Canada .

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just posted a similar unit available in Redmond, WA. Mine has a router rather than spindle but very similar and could be upgraded to be identical. (Now that this one is sold I felt it ok to reply in this post.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.