Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I hope that's not an echo I'm hearing, because it seems eerily quiet in here...
I would just like to confirm something: Are the Triton MK3 and the Workcentre 2000 the same width, ie will an overhead mounting kit for a MK3 also fit on a 2000? I'm looking at buying one second hand, but it is at present advertised with a MK3. The seller has two overhead kits and I'd like to buy one of them separately.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum - I'm not able to give you a definitive answer to your question, although I did have a MK3 many years ago, and sold it to a friend in Namibia when I got my 2000, but I'm almost sure that the width between rails is the same. Most people on this forum are from USA, and would not be familiar with the Triton Work Centres, but perhaps one of our Aussie or UK members can help.
Rob in Wilderness

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your responses, but the decision was taken out of my hands because the seller wasn't prepared to sell it to me at half the price of a new one. Said he'd rather sell both trays he had with the MK3, as advertised originally...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.