Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... I just registered for the Router Forum. I am retired and enjoying life in Denton, TX. I have an older Craftsman 1/4", 1-1/2 HP router (Model #315.174710). Does anyone know if this router is compatible with the Sears router table # 28140? I make small projects. I also have a Porter Cable 1-3/4 HP 1/2" router but would prefer to mount the craftsman on the table permanently. Thanks for your help!:laugh:

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
19,833 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ken.

Many router/table combinations are interchangeable. You may have to drill some new mounting holes.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hello... I just registered for the Router Forum. I am retired and enjoying life in Denton, TX. I have an older Craftsman 1/4", 1-1/2 HP router (Model #315.174710). Does anyone know if this router is compatible with the Sears router table # 28140? I make small projects. I also have a Porter Cable 1-3/4 HP 1/2" router but would prefer to mount the craftsman on the table permanently. Thanks for your help!:laugh:
Ken
Welcome to the forum

I have an old Sears table, looked for the numbers on it the other day and couldn’t find them. I have an old old Sears router 315.17480 and a new Craftsman 320.27680 and another ¼ Craftsman all three mount to the Sears table. I don’t think you will have a problem mounting a Craftsman to a Sears table. However like James said, you can always drill and countersink a hole.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.