Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Control Pendant Purchase?-Mach4

I've used my Avid 4824Pro for 3+years controlling it with a wireless keyboard. I'm researching control pendants both wired & wireless for a purchase soon. Mach Support seems to promote the Shuttle Pro and Avid game controllers. I know real world experience provides the best results. I hope some of the members who use pendants can share their expertise and guidance in making a purchase.:confused:

·
Registered
372 Posts
For mach4 the best MPGs seem to be the ones from VistaCNC. Most of the Mach3 ones DO NOT work with Mach4.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After a lot of research, I decided to go with the VistaCNC M1 Pendant although I'm sure the Shuttle Pro would perform just as well. I liked the layout of the M1 with the MPG Wheel at the top. I've used it on 2 projects and can't believe I waited 4 years to purchase a pendant! Now I need to install a hook on the front of the machine to hang it on.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the vistacnc M1 pendet and I've copied the two plug and files to the a mach 4 plugin folder and when I go to config/plugin in Mach4 the pendant is not listed what am I missing. I've also run the vistacnc mach4 firmware update for the pendant so I'm totally lost right now

·
Registered
372 Posts
Did you restart Mach after installing the plugins? Is the plug-in enabled in the plug-ins?

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the vistacnc M1 pendet and I've copied the two plug and files to the a mach 4 plugin folder and when I go to config/plugin in Mach4 the pendant is not listed what am I missing. I've also run the vistacnc mach4 firmware update for the pendant so I'm totally lost right now
I had the same problem the first time I tried installing. I can't remember what I did, however I will look in the morning to see if I can refresh my memory and let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts