Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long is everyone staying. Trying to decide to fly out Sat night or Sunday am. For those that I owe beers and dinners are we doing that Thursday or Friday.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
We're coming in on Thurs afternoon and leaving about noon Mon so we're pretty much open. Depends if you want to stay around for anything and flight availability.

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
What convention? CNC or general woodworking? I've been trying to get to one but been missing the dates.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Dr T,

This is a conference for Vectric software used on a CNC. Come on. You may get the bug!! lol

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
Where and when? There is some danger of getting the bug. I live less than 3 hours away and if I take my wife to a show, well, it's possible. Will they have some machines on hand?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Oct 20 and 21 - - - no machines, just software tips and tecniques with their new release. And a couple hundred people (mostly old codgers) taking it all in. A lot of them bring smaller stuff they've done. Most of it is amazing and the craftsmanship is pretty darn good.

·
Registered
834 Posts
No one said where this was being held.
But since I know where Honest John lives, I suppose it is a northern thing.
What with all the road closings and no flights going or coming, couldn't make it any way.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
They are sold out but if interested you can get on the waiting list. Of course last minute flights might be a bit high.

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
Driving distance for me, takes longer to fly there. Meeting others and learning from them sounds good. Depends a little on schedule.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Scott -- sounds like we have a cold one during and/or after supper Thurs. We'll be in Thurs afternoon sometime. Leave Mon morning.

Better half coming?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Scott -- sounds like we have a cold one during and/or after supper Thurs. We'll be in Thurs afternoon sometime. Leave Mon morning.

Better half coming?
I am traveling alone that weekend.. but will drink her beer as needed..

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
That's a good husband. Always thinking of the other.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Makes you appreciate it more!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts