Router Forums banner

Couple new ones

1489 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  TenGees
20 x 36 and 20 x 24 Aspen panels from Menards. Had to add a little color. Scottart lied - they don't come with the paint by numbers stamped on them!!

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Those are really nice. Fortunately on the paint, we know what colors are best. This looks like a very salable item. Would be even more amazing with an eagle or some other creature carved over the flag background.
Those are really nice. Fortunately on the paint, we know what colors are best. This looks like a very salable item. Would be even more amazing with an eagle or some other creature carved over the flag background.

Agree - but these are only 3/4 thick panels
Excellent work John . Everything sure looks sharp and welll defined , wow !
Reactions: 1
Looks very nice, John! I need to do one similar soon for my HVAC guy. We've been talking about it for a year and he's supposed to get me dimensions and samples of what he wants but has yet to do that. In the meantime I'll just look at yours!

David
Nice work, John.
Nice
Very nice John, an American flag has been on my radar to do for a while now. I want to do some barn art for around here and that would make a great one.
PM me your email and I'll send you the file -- just have to change the post processor
Those came out really nice, John. We just celebrated Remembrance Day last Sunday.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.