Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
helps to pay some expenses. Book was cut from a 16 x 12 piece of butcher block countertop and the camp one from a 5/4 oak cut off 16 x 11. Neither one was Polish, though. See - I can do other things. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Love that bottom one, John. The book will be cherished, I'm sure!

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Premium Member
20,498 Posts
@honesttjohn Hey John, I started a string called Make a CNC pay its way. How about going over there and sharing some of the things you've done and learned about making some money with your CNC. I hope to get many entries and compile them into a more formal guide. You've done it, so your additions will carry a lot of weight.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,065 Posts
Very nice John.

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@honesttjohn Hey John, I started a string called Make a CNC pay its way. How about going over there and sharing some of the things you've done and learned about making some money with your CNC. I hope to get many entries and compile them into a more formal guide. You've done it, so your additions will carry a lot of weight.
Don't quite know what you're looking for Tom. I truly just do this as a hobby, as my "full time retired gig" pays a lot better with less effort. I'm just trying to keep the mind and creaky old body active and slow the enevitable down a bit.

Reactions: artman60

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I have a piece of butcher block about 3' x 6'. I need to cut it up and start making things with it and this is definitely an inspiration to do that!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts