Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Steve and welcome. We have a number of Craftsman manuals in our manuals subforum. We may not have that specific one but there should be something close. If you click on the large Routerforums logo at the top of the page it will take you to the home page where you can scroll down until you find that section. Fixed base router manuals don't usually give very much info in them. What are you looking to find out? By the way, the 315. in the model number indicates that the machine was made by Ryobi.

·
Registered
753 Posts
If you haven't found the manual yet you can try calling their parts service number at 888.873.3829. If they don't have it they might be able to direct you to the department that does.

I went to a garage sale today where a guy was selling his whole shop. I picked up an old craftsman dovetail template for cheap, but, didn't have the manual. Took me about 1/2 hour to find it on line. Not the greatest copy but I can read it enough to know how to put it together and make it work.

Good luck with your search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.