Router Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the subbbase of this router; however, part not produced/available at all the locations searched. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find replacement parts for this router?

Thank you.

Eye Gesture Eyelash Font Eyewear

·
Official Greeter
19,753 Posts
G'day @Geosaunders , welcome to the forum.

The good part about making your own, is it can be any shape and size you need... Handy for working with some jigs.

Reactions: Geosaunders

·
Registered
83 Posts
I need to replace the subbbase of this router; however, part not produced/available at all the locations searched. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find replacement parts for this router?

Thank you.

View attachment 400672
Also with Johns suggestion also do you have anyone close by with a good laser engraver?
I just cut a bunch of indexing plates for one of my Legacy ornamental mills and they were dead on.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Some were made by Emerson Electric. Either way, I would search Ebay active listings for that model, then go to advanced search under completed listings to see if anyone has a listing recently unsold.

·
Registered
83 Posts

Thank you.

View attachment 400672
Hey George,

Any luck with the Router Plate????
Give me a drawing with accurate dimensions and I can cut you one from plexi on my Laser?
I would leave the hole drilling for you unless you can get them measured with in a few thousands?
Let me know if I can help you out. You pay the shipping of course. and maybe a couple bucks for the plexi?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts