Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help please. I am looking for the owners manual to a Craftsman Dovetail Jig Model # 315.25710. Does anybody have one?

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

·
Official Greeter
19,050 Posts
G'day Tom

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the response. I'll try it, but the Craftsman jig uses spacers to adjust the position of the comb. The Harbor Freight jig seems to use a linear adjustment versus an indexed adjustment. At least the Harbor Freight manual gives some actual measurements for comb adjustment that I can play with. Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi

Most are setup the same way, here's one more that may help.

http://cdn7.grizzly.com/manuals/h0983_m.pdf

======

Thanks for the response. I'll try it, but the Craftsman jig uses spacers to adjust the position of the comb. The Harbor Freight jig seems to use a linear adjustment versus an indexed adjustment. At least the Harbor Freight manual gives some actual measurements for comb adjustment that I can play with. Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bob,

Thanks for the other link. I'm going to try out this information once I get a new base plate (on back order). I'm crossing my fingers that it all works.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a copy of the manual for the 315.25710. I have used mine for years and it works fine. I'll be happy to attach the digital copy to an email.
kingsleystag61

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too am looking for the owners manual for the 315-25710 dovetail template. Mine has simply evaporated apparently. Sears no longer has them available. Would appreciate it if you would email to me .

Thanks

Bill (Mount Vernon, WA)
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a copy of the manual for the 315.25710. I have used mine for years and it works fine. I'll be happy to attach the digital copy to an email.
kingsleystag61
Dear Sir,
I read your note about the manual for Craftsman Dovetail Template model 315 25710, is it still available?
Could I get a copy file of it? I'm very grateful if you could sent it to my email rjuwono @ hotmail .com
Regards
Rene

·
Registered
6 Posts
The manual is still available

In the nearly five years since I responded with an offer to share my user manual, I have received dozens of requests for a copy. There certainly are a lot of these jigs out there, manuals ... not so much. I am still pleased to send digital copies to anyone needing one.
kingsleystag61

·
Official Greeter
19,050 Posts
Hi Dennis, can you add the manual to the forum library?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can you google for something like a Porter Cable dovetail jig instruction manual? The steps are basically the same I'll bet... That an search YouTube. Somebody has have had to post a video using one of them by now!

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Happy Holidays. If you are still able to share the manual for the 315-25710, I'd really appreciate getting a copy. My address is [email protected]. Thanks very much. geo.
not a good plan to broadcast your email addy...

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Hi Geo. I just uploaded the manual for this to our manual section. You can find it here:craftsman dovetail-template-315-25710 It is in PDF format, so you will need Adobe Reader, a free download, in order to read and print it.

And, Stick is absolutely correct in that you should not put your email address on the forum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts