Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've spent the last month restoring a Craftsman Jointer 113.206801 and I'm looking for two parts:

Part#21204 Linkage Assembly. Specifically, a single piece of the assembly. I've attached a picture of the missing part. Unfortunately, I had accidentally adding to the part to my vinegar bath along with other parts. Looks like it was found at the bottom of the sea now (unusable). It's for a 5/8" shaft, 9 tpi, and left threaded (Some models are 11 tpi but the part looks exactly the same). I could use an 11 tpi one if someone has a matching 8" shaft to go with it.

Part#67009 Guard, Cutter. All the parts that hold it in place I have but didn't realize this was missing when purchased. Simple part to make for use but would like to get the original part to complete the build.

Pictures attached for both.

I appreciate any assistance you can provide!

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
vehicle mirror mounting bracket...

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
If you post a photo of jour assembled joiner you might find someone who will recognize it and has one to help you with the needed parts, or maybe combine the two to make one. Old Craftsman parts are very hard to find. You might also get a machine shop to make you what you need, but it may be cost prohibitive to go this way.

Good luck,
Charley

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Charley for the advice. Attached is a picture of it before I started restoring. There are a few fabrication shops in town I plan on checking with to get pricing. I check various selling sites daily for either the part or a whole additional jointer if I can find one at a decent price.

Thanks again,

Mike

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.