Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, I'm new yet experienced with wood and how to deal with it (to a degree).
I recently found some Craftsman manuals for both a radial arm saw and a Craftsman work cabinet. I didn't want to just throw them away so I'm trying to find them a good home with someone that may have a good use or else simply collects them. I've worked with wood and "vintage" machines all of my life. I know these manuals have value to the right people. The manuals are no longer printed or available so keeping what we have seems to be important enough.
Thanks to all.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
@wshytle - Welcome to the forum - if you're going to stick around, and we hope you do, please update your profile with some information, like a first name, etc. We get a lot of folks whose first name is "n/a".

Are you looking to sell these manuals or make them available to the community. If you're looking to sell, we do have a marketplace sub-forum, located here: Woodworking Classifieds - Router Forums

If you want to simply put them up for other's reference, we do have a sub-forum for the upload of manuals, here: Router Reference - Router Forums

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Wayne and welcome. We regularly get people looking for old Craftsman manuals. As Vince pointed out we have a section of the forum dedicated to that.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Wayne. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.