Router Forums banner

craftsman router 315.17380

2297 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  joex51
I need a switch for the subject router. Sears no longer carries the part. Does anyone know where I can find one?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

You may want to read the links below,they are talking about collets but you may want to try the links they list for the switch, you may get lucky. :)

Bj :)
the 315 prefix is usually for Ryobi products (I don't know how old your router is, that code was used for other tools a while back). Give Ryobi a try, and see if they can provide you with a switch.

Back when I owned my BT3000 table saw, the parts guys at Ryobi were great, and the prices for spare parts were quite reasonable. (once, shipping cost more than the part did)
If you happen to have a tool repair shop nearby, check with them, they may be able to get you a switch.
any luck finding the switch for this router
After almost 3 years? Maybe.
Doesn't hurt to ask, Could be sitting on shelf some where in his workshop.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.