Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
My dad recently acquired a selection of tools from a neighbor who moved into an assisted living facility. Though I had never seen or heard of one, I acquired a Craftsman Router Crafter. I'm very intrigued and came across this forum in my search for more information. I look forward to learning more about this unique device as well as additional information this forum appears to offer.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
http://www.routerforums.com/craftsman/24394-craftsman-router-crafter-720-25250-720-25251-a.html
======

Hello to all,
My dad recently acquired a selection of tools from a neighbor who moved into an assisted living facility. Though I had never seen or heard of one, I acquired a Craftsman Router Crafter. I'm very intrigued and came across this forum in my search for more information. I look forward to learning more about this unique device as well as additional information this forum appears to offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Patrick and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hello Patrick, welcome to the forum! I too just recently purchased one, haven't used it yet but hope to incorporate it some how into some Christmas gifts. I will try to take a few pics as I begin to use it and post those here before Christmas.

And Bob, I looked at the pdf you linked, wow that is so much more informative than the instructions which came with mine! Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am only a newbe here but I have always had good luck with craftsman tools. I am actually looking at a Craftsman router for my first, price and reputation being a driving force. Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd love to see anything you end up making. Pictures would be great. Thanks for the reply.

Patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts