Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
I don't know the difference in using single vs. double pulleys, but why not check OWWM.org, there's some good guys on there willing to help out. I may have one, but I have to get all my old machines back together!

· Registered
80 Posts
Please keep us, or me at least, posted. I have three different Craftsman and one old Rockwell/Delta table saws that I planned to use the best parts to build my ideal machine, and fix up all the old ones to sell. I still haven't figured out what to do. I have multiple craftsman fences, one has the short, almost triangular arm but fits on a round guide, two are from the agled guides and the other is for the one with the shorter bed that I mainly bought for the motor. The Rockwell/Delta is all there as far as I can tell except the fence, but came with the round guides along with an old style Delta Unisaw fence and front rail. I have them spread out between three places and it's really ridiculous that I haven't got one going, I just have so much going on I haven't really figured out what to do. Maybe it's time to sit down and take pics of it all and ask on here under my own post :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.