Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...just joined a couple min. ago. Dabble mostly in wood arts like intarsia, and jewelry boxes. I recently was given a craftsman table saw. Model no. 113 22400. Does anyone know anything about this saw?.I have it completly torn down, as I plan to restore it. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
675 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jonny.
We like to see photos of projects and anything you may have questions about (such as the saw).
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

·
Official Greeter
20,101 Posts
G'day Jonny and welcome to the forum.
Not sure is this one is anything like yours?

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
20,101 Posts
PS this is a better version.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum, Jonny.
We like to see photos of projects and anything you may have questions about (such as the saw).
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Welcome to the forum @Jonny Mo
Thank you John. not to good at transfuring pictures from my camera to the computer. I do have someone that can help, but it may be a while.

·
Registered
Sr. mechanical engineer (HAVC / R)
53 Posts

·
Registered
22,228 Posts
Welcome @Jonny Mo. A few people over the years have rebuilt saws with nice results. As I recall many wound up replacing bearings. Removing rust is always a chore on a cast iron top.

Pictures...I usually just use my phone camera. Then I pull up the picture(s) I want to post, and email them to my email account as attachments. I save the attachments to a downloads folder, then I can just drag and drop them onto a post on the Forums. I posted something on how to do this the other day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts