Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.. First please no comments on the color choice.. I would appreciate that. Lol....

Git my table wings back from the powder coated and he did an outstanding job. The top wasn't touched so now all I have to do Is buff out and wax it. Still working in detaching the main table. It's a little tricky. So here it is... Sorry for the picture quality.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
OK.. First please no comments on the color choice.. I would appreciate that. Lol....
why not...
looks to be a most excellent choice..

Reactions: old coasty

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't sure what made sense.... Black seemed bad, red was an option... Went with white... Really happy so far

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,323 Posts
That looks ok Tom.

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
Looks really sharp to me . Wish we had a place that powder coated around here

·
Premium Member
19,229 Posts
I think it looks great and it is so visible you are less likely to get your fingers caught in it. Striking.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well we'll see when it's done. The main table is proving to be difficult to remove. 2 bolts have snapped. Plus as I get farther into it, the cost just keeps climbing.... Lol and now I'm so deep into it I can't back out!

·
Registered
657 Posts

Git my table wings back from the powder coated and he did an outstanding job. The top wasn't touched so now all I have to do Is buff out and wax it. Still working in detaching the main table. It's a little tricky. So here it is... Sorry for the picture quality.

And I thougth that my shop was crowded :surprise:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts