·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome N/a..

·
Registered
Rick
17,578 Posts
Thanks. Look forward to getting to know the community.
It’s an awesome place , very friendly . I’m probably the only one that gets a ribbing , but I bring it on myself lol.

I’m assuming your first name is Pat . Others always appreciate seeing your first name updated in your profile.
Optional, but it’s always nice to know little bit about members , like location and what tools you have access to if your building a project and need help .
You don’t need to get as carried away as I did though :)

And I should mention we like pictures

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum , Pat

·
Official Greeter
19,750 Posts
G'day Pat. Welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
21,691 Posts
Glad you chose to join in the fun. I'm assuming your name is Pat. This is a pretty great group, and we love to answer questions, share information, lend a helping hint or three.

·
Registered
21,691 Posts
Where you are living is one of the places I have thought about if I were to move. Getting a little old to do moving again, but that's nice country, and more access to wood varieties than out west.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
It’s an awesome place , very friendly . I’m probably the only one that gets a ribbing but I bring it on myself lol.

Ribbing? Ribbing??? Rick, we're here to help you, my good man. Some are your advisors, some are councellors, others supply the crying towels. We say naught in jest, but only speak the truth although some speak with a smile. What say you now, knowing what has been said has been said in utmost ernest to provide a path for you through the brambles (of insulation). I speak only for myself but be assured there are those that agree. They are out there, many to see. Just look over the pile of insulation waiting to be installed) They will come forth.

Have a good holiday, Rick.

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Pat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.