1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT FOR GOOD customer service

I drop the pivot Pin for this unit
Of course the floor was covered with saw dust could not find it so I was looking at their web site to see if I could replace it.
So I email them to see where I could buy one this is the answer I got back!

M-Power CRB7 MK3 Multi-Function Router Base
Thanks for your email.
We'll be able to send you a replacement pivot pin free of charge.
Can you please send us your mailing address and we'll ship it from our UK office.

Best regards,
Cynthia

Cynthia Lavigne
Sales Manager
SAS M.POWER

Cannot beat a deal like this
So thank you Cynthia and m.power for your great customer service.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I found my pivot pin twice using a magnet, but that's great news, and another company that we can put in the top portion of our great customer service list.Thank you M Power,

Charley

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I love customer service like that and I love my M-Power CRB7 MK3. :smile:

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Customer service like that cam only be equaled. It's impossible to exceed it.

I accidentally pulled my plunge router for my table apart by lifting it by the base without the column lock on. The little brass plug that locks the column went flying. I searched for an hour. Swept the floor and carefully went through the little bit of sawdust and no luck. So I ordered another which was less than $4 and only took about 10 days to 2 weeks. I found the old one the next day before I even got the new one in. I think it may have bounced and landed on the soft case my multitool is in because I found it shortly after I had pulled that tool off a bottom shelf. I'll bet your pin turns up sooner or later.

·
Registered
Theo
6,930 Posts
I found my pivot pin twice using a magnet
I have a large speaker magnet on a string. I consider it one of my more essential tools, even tho cost was zero.

Reactions: Daikusan

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Chuck I do,
works real well for cutting circles easy to adjust to any size also quick set for edge guide and router dado.

Reactions: artman60

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Received my pins from M. Tool today
All the way from the U.K. Gave 2

·
Registered
544 Posts
That's great to hear. I really like my CRB7. So far I've used it to cut mortises for baseboard heater covers I'm making throughout the house, and yesterday I cut a nice round impeller cover for my DC.

I did struggle at first getting the guide rods into my Bosch 1617...just needed to deburr the holes in the Bosch, by hand with a drill bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts