Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice job Marco, you have some really good cutting skills, round ornaments are not the easiest thing to cut. I just finished 75 ornaments in five different patterns that we donate to a local organization that supplies meals to families of cancer victims, my wife volunteer in the kitchen there and asked me if we could send an ornament along with the holiday meal, that was 5years ago and we have been doing it ever sense.

I tried to post pictures of this project, but finally gave up and being unsuccessful. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Rick

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice job Marco, you have some really good cutting skills, round ornaments are not the easiest thing to cut. I just finished 75 ornaments in five different patterns that we donate to a local organization that supplies meals to families of cancer victims, my wife volunteer in the kitchen there and asked me if we could send an ornament along with the holiday meal, that was 5years ago and we have been doing it ever sense.

I tried to post pictures of this project, but finally gave up and being unsuccessful. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Rick
Merry Christmas to you to sir! 75 ornaments in 5 different patterns, that's a lot of work! Both you and your wife will be blessed many times over.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is really nice. Makes a fella want a scroll saw.
Tom when you get back in the shop which we hope will be right after the new year, consider a scroll saw. To me it is very relaxing, relatively dust free, quiet and enjoyable. I got into it on the cheap side with the Wen saw which is actually very good. I guy named Steve Good has many how to videos and free patterns.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marco,

What size blade are you using? the detail in the trees is fantastic
I had to go look. I bought The Flying Dutchman 5" pinless variety pack and used the smallest which is a 1. Thanks for the detail comment. What saved me is with it being branches you can fudge on it here and there. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts