·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Looks great! Keep em coming.

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
I can view the sign in the original email list containing the post but once I go to the forum it disappears. Possibly related to the fact that I can't view Thumbnail Attachments in other posts as well. Any comments?

·
Registered
489 Posts
I can view the sign in the original email list containing the post but once I go to the forum it disappears. Possibly related to the fact that I can't view Thumbnail Attachments in other posts as well. Any comments?
Not sure what you mean by "original email list". You can see my picture here, for those of you that can't see it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvjgiwmrfar5ycq/IMG_20160412_184216171.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6c1un6h7a5ryjil/IMG_20160330_102546094.jpg?dl=0

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
@beltramidave

I receive an email from the forum each morning that lists all the new topics posted and then access them through that list. That email contains the photos as well and those ones I can view. However when i click on that post in the email to access the forum the photos are gone. In fact when I used that route to try to access your post above the message tells me that the post is not available.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
@beltramidave

I receive an email from the forum each morning that lists all the new topics posted and then access them through that list. That email contains the photos as well and those ones I can view. However when i click on that post in the email to access the forum the photos are gone. In fact when I used that route to try to access your post above the message tells me that the post is not available.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts