·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Wow!!! Thanks, Stick. Really great pictures.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Makes ya stop and think just how much of this we see everyday and fail to take notice of..............

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
At least we know it's there and do try to see it. The youngsters are so engrossed in their phones they don't even see cars coming.

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
At least we know it's there and do try to see it. The youngsters are so engrossed in their phones they don't even see cars coming.
Yup. Did you see the bit about the California guy who walked off a cliff because he was texting and not watching where he was going. Really disconcerting to see so many people getting their information (or disinformation) from comedy shows? I think the politicians now have all the young people under their thumbs.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Great photos Stick.

I would love to e-mail these to my niece in North Carolina, but I tried and she said she would be required to have ROUTER FORUMS.

Do you know if these pictures available on a web site that I could forward to her?

BE WELL

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they came to me in an email...
PM me w/ an addy and I'll forward them to you...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great photos. It's a reminder that nature is beautiful and needs to be taken care of by us, being at the top of the nature ladder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts