Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Marine Engineer
Doug
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My table has pretty good dust collection, but I was wondering if anyone has had good luck with a particular style of dust mask or respirator. The biggest problem I have is on humid days dust masks make my glasses fog up.

Any advice would be apreciated.

· Registered
2 Posts
If you plan to use it for more than 4 hours a day, you will need the extra battery pack. I am often in my shop for more than 4 hours but I don't need the airshield on the entire time. I tried the Dust-B-Gone mask among others but I didn't like breathing into it, I just find it uncomfortable. I personally think the airshield is worth the expense, since I do a lot of turning, because there is no such thing as adequate dust collection on a lathe.

· Registered
132 Posts
kp91 said:
My table has pretty good dust collection, but I was wondering if anyone has had good luck with a particular style of dust mask or respirator. The biggest problem I have is on humid days dust masks make my glasses fog up.

Any advice would be apreciated.

Yes I have the best dust mask around, Or at least I think so It is the (northCFR-1 dust mask with 21 filters-117003)I think you can get to the web by typing www.northCFR-1with21filters.com If you can't get it I will try to fine the web for you OK.But I have glasses and they never get foged up. It is just a great mask. Learning herb

· Premium Member
3,437 Posts
A dust mask/respirator with the exhaust valve will help stop fogging of your glasses.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.