Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought aprons and thing from them before and was happy . I saw the ad for log tail t's and Polo. Ordered a couple of polo's. When I got the confirmation in my email said I could get free shipping if I had a $50 order. So I called the phone number in the email . The rep I spoke to said order had already processed that order but would process another upgrade order to make $50 min. They did that and removed charges. However received the two orders today first was fine. The second should have been a duplicate of the first. Looks like I received some one else s order. Called again they said they were going to send another order just return to shipper. Anyone else have problems with this company.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to say the merchandise that I ordered was good quality and hard to get polos with pockets any more. I' ll let you know if I get full complete order.

·
Marine Engineer
Doug
4,788 Posts
I haven't had any issues, l like the long tail tees and they sell one of the few hats that fit me anymore.

They have a retail shop about an hour from me, but I haven't visited it yet, just online

1 - 5 of 5 Posts