Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,359 Posts
Very nice work, Cary! I wasn't aware that dogs spent that much time cooking in the kitchen... :wink:

Good luck at the dog show. Give us an update on how it goes, please sir.

David

·
Registered
669 Posts
It's kinda like cosmo's cog's, it's a do-hickie. LOL, you can't be more ******* then me.
My CNC is a Old Timer knife with a rubber band tightly wrapped around it.
well those are very well made Do-hickies…

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Projects like this are quick to make and usually make money for the group they are donated to. Also helps to get your name out there.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,359 Posts
red neck 101.... What is a trivet?
Since we make them to sell on Etsy I can answer that one - something to set hot pans, pots, plates on to protect your counter or table and to facilitate better cooling for those items.

We have about 6 right by the stove and use them often.

David

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The show this past weekend was pretty good to me. Got a few orders, and sold some of my pens in between taking the win photos.
More importantly, a vendor friend said he would like to put some of my stuff in his booth. He travels all over the east coast to dog shows, 40 weekends a year. Another lady asked about equestrian items, yes mam I can. Crap, I hope I can.
I hope it pans out...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.