Registered
Theo
6,907 Posts
Same was posted the other day.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to show the use of my drawing boards, it makes easy work of digitizing paper plans to creating a dxf file for cutting
Some projects even like this on can be done easily by hand
I have always drawn up my own plans , well now I can digitize them for plasma, cnc router, laser and vinyl cutter.
I showed the boat on facetime and a neighbor took it to finish it,it will be fiberglass cloth and fiberglassed.
The wood will just be substrate

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Interesting. Keep us posted on the progress. Heard of a fellow how built a wood boat in his basement and couldn't get it through the door!

·
Registered
Theo
6,907 Posts
I wanted to show the use of my drawing boards, it makes easy work of digitizing paper plans to creating a dxf file for cutting
I must have missed something then, because the video and photos look just like your previous post to me.

·
Registered
Theo
6,907 Posts
Interesting. Keep us posted on the progress. Heard of a fellow how built a wood boat in his basement and couldn't get it through the door!
Wonder if that is the same guy I heard about. He solved the problem by making a trap door in his living room floor. Never learned if he got it out of the front door, or had to take out a window.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might have posted twice, I had a problem getting the thread to take , sorry about that
this boat is very small it won't go through a basement window but probably up the stairs right now its about 55 lbs-65lbs

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Hope it works out this coming waterfowl season. Did you make sure you sealed all the quacks?:laugh2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts