Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Me and a friend of mine are enthusiast woodworkers (engineers and technicians by professions) and we have just completed building a CNC router after months of trial and error.

We have decided to share our knowhow on building one from almost everyday materials to finding the best tools around for almost dirt cheap or no cost at all!

For those interested to build their own CNC, just drop a comment on this thread. :smile:

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,329 Posts
Welcome to the forum Maikeru.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All,

Me and a friend of mine are enthusiast woodworkers (engineers and technicians by professions) and we have just completed building a CNC router after months of trial and error.

We have decided to share our knowhow on building one from almost everyday materials to finding the best tools around for almost dirt cheap or no cost at all!

For those interested to build their own CNC, just drop a comment on this thread. :smile:
I would love to read the details on your project.
[email protected]
Thanks in advance!
Col. TomG

·
Registered
20 Posts
Interested..

Hello All,

AS I am not an engineer or a technician, just how difficult is this to build? And at what ballpark cost? While at one time computer literate, in my advancing years have become, let's say, not so! So that progresses to a question concerning ease of programming. Probably more guestions as of yet not thought of. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for your offer. I think that this would be a great way to get into CNC routing which seems to be an upcoming trend.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for sharing. That is what these site depend on, members who are willing to teach. Thanks for sharing and welcome!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am interested in more information on your work. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts