Router Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished at the State Chainsaw competition.

Used the CNC to make a book to tell the story behind the art... for fun

Busy summer, summer so have not posted much.

The carving was completed in 2.5 days and was carved from a single 29" x 101" Sitka Spruce log..

Attachments

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
I keep saying, use a chainsaw for precision work.

So, how'd you do?

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Heck, I'd give him a blue ribbon just for the paint job. Carving was a bonus.

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
a solid Third place..
Dang. I as thinking probably first, maybe second. Even so, you done good. Congratulations. Sure do better than I do with a chainsaw, but it is so much fun.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This set is a wonderful example of top notch work combined with a good imagination. I know there must be a lot of people who woould love to have that in their living room or den as a conversation piece. I also love the color choices.
Not sure about someone's living room.. unless they are a Game of Thrones actor. But is looks like it is going to end up outside the Seldovia Day care Center for PReSchool kids..

And thanks..

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
Not sure about someone's living room.. unless they are a Game of Thrones actor. But is looks like it is going to end up outside the Seldovia Day care Center for PReSchool kids..

And thanks..
Well I'm open to having it in my living room. Not a Games of Thrones fan, but am a Smurf fan.

Sounds like a good home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.