Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I added the 2hp DC to my shop this week. $179 less a 20% coupon... $141.

The unit sucks... in a good way!

It was cheaper/easier for me to add this unit than to try to run my 1.5hp Delta cartridge DC through walls, ceilings etc of my two room basement shop. I just acquired a cabinet saw and 14" bandsaw, so the HF DC will be used for those tools, a joiner and a planer in that room.

Add my little Festool CT22 dust extractor for hand power tool use, and a powered air filter... and I'm pretty much set in the dust control arena.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was able to fit a Delta 1 micron bag on the HF unit (I got the bag set with the Delta DC mentioned above) to see that it fits, but I've not run any sawdust into the unit yet.

But I'll likely convert it to a Wyn cartridge filter, and see about selling the two 1 micron Delta bags (expensive little suckers retail).

So if anyone wants a set of brand new 1 micron Delta bags, let me know, we might be able to strike a deal. It's this set top and bottom bags.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.