Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harbor Freight has their 2HP dust control unit on sale down from 249.00 to 139.00 Even if it is not all they claim, and I have mixed emotions about that, at that price I think I would be willing to give it a shot even if it get replaced later by something else. Any comments would be welcome.

They rate it at 120V 20amp peak. If that is the case, I will run a dedicated circuit for it , that would be no problem. It is also rated at 5 microns and I can live with that as it would be in the garage on the east end of the basement, plus the Jet will pick up the difference to 1 micro. (My nose hairs can pick up difference):haha::haha: Did I just say what I think I just said??

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the information, with that price it would be hard to pass up. I will go the dedicated circut because the other thing on that circut would be my air compresser and I doubt the two of those could run at the same time.

Reactions: DesertRatTom
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.