Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Dust Deputy Nd want to make a cart for ir and a 16 gal. Shop Vac, preferably an over/under type. Does anyonr have any plans, or at least a picture to give me some ideas? :confused:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I just bought a Dust Deputy Nd want to make a cart for ir and a 16 gal. Shop Vac, preferably an over/under type. Does anyonr have any plans, or at least a picture to give me some ideas? :confused:
Hi JP:

This is mine. It isn't your Dust Deputy but it is a cyclone. I just created two cross pieces, tied three of them together and left the fourth to allow me to remove the cyclone lid and empty the garbage can. The whole thing is mounted on four 3" casters. In spite of the height, it is quite stable. It is 2' square so doesn't occupy much room. The hoses are a pain in the butt though. They're always in the way. BTW, that's the cleanest I've ever seen the shop.

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
19,730 Posts
G’day James

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings James and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.