Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a swiss made DW625, that I would like to set up with a dust collector. I have not found any information on whether the DNP616 dust collector kit for plunge routers would work. Perhaps, someone has experience using the Oneida hood with the DW625? Any assistance would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
20,438 Posts
That's a question for DeWalt's service people to answer. Check the Contact link on their website.

That said, if it's for a table, you might consider some serious dust collection in the fence. Maybe replace the plastic shield with some kind of suction thingie. You could even make a couple of channels under the table to pull the dust out and away from the router. I accidentally drilled a half inch hole in the wrong place on my plate, and discovered that it sucked up sawdust.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,026 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home here. There have been lots of discussions on dust control as it is an important safety issue. We would appreciate a name or nickname to refer to you by. Typing your user name every time we refer to you isn't going to be easy.

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Maybe he/she likes N/a... ;)
My neighbour was saying, this afternoon, that she had a stump grinder guy coming by. Me: " What's his name?"
Her; "Don't know."
Me: "I betcha the guys just call him 'Stumpy."
So guy shows up a bit later and he's almost as wide as he is short...
Oops.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts