Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
507 Posts
welcome to the forum, Charles - I see you are in the Netherlands - what part ??
we welcome members here from all over the world.

·
Registered
21,697 Posts
Hi and welcome. Equipment repair comes up here fairly often, we'll appreciate your comments on those, and we'll try to address any questions you might have. You're right, this is a very helpful bunch of people from all over the world. Be sure to let us know things like voltages you're working with, as much information you can find on a specific tool you're dealing with. Are you dealing with high end industrial tools, like shapers for example, or large commercial shop machinery? Do you do woodworking yourself?

·
Official Greeter
19,753 Posts
G'day Charles, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
Millwright Technician
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi and welcome. Equipment repair comes up here fairly often, we'll appreciate your comments on those, and we'll try to address any questions you might have. You're right, this is a very helpful bunch of people from all over the world. Be sure to let us know things like voltages you're working with, as much information you can find on a specific tool you're dealing with. Are you dealing with high end industrial tools, like shapers for example, or large commercial shop machinery? Do you do woodworking yourself?
Hi. Our voltages are 380V & 220V. I'm a service provider. I do repairs for a number of companies not only in the woodworking industry but also in the meat industry and a lot more.

·
Registered
21,697 Posts
Hi. Our voltages are 380V & 220V. I'm a service provider. I do repairs for a number of companies not only in the woodworking industry but also in the meat industry and a lot more.
I'd say you are versatile. I've a friend in Uganda who is a minister and runs a small school. He's mentioned that things get repaired and used up there. Sounds like you have a mind for mechanical things. Very happy you joined in. I for one would love to see pictures of where you live and the work you do. One of my ex wives grew up and loved Africa. Her French father worked as an engineer with Alcoa, running a smelting plant there. The continent is fascinating, although it has suffered some very troubling times.

·
Official Greeter
19,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum @skilltechlabseo .

We are a friendly bunch here. Do you have a first name we could address you by?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts