Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of clocks I made featuring elk out of the CNC Machine. The machine gets them mostly carved, but I still do the under cut carving and clean up some off the detail. If you look close you can see where the CNC machine tried to eat the face of the clock on the left unit... ugggghhh.. late night cnc tool paths..

the secound picture is one of the finished pieces..

Attachments

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,195 Posts
Wow!!

Reactions: Scottart

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a couple of clocks I made featuring elk out of the CNC Machine. The machine gets them mostly carved, but I still do the under cut carving and clean up some off the detail. If you look close you can see where the CNC machine tried to eat the face of the clock on the left unit... ugggghhh.. late night cnc tool paths..

the secound picture is one of the finished pieces..
Its a feature on ASPIRE. the Paint by numbers button. its new in Version 8.6....

·
Premium Member
17,430 Posts
Scott , how many separate parts are there . Like is this basically one piece of wood , or a few cut separately and assembled together ?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
That's my hero.

OK Ollie, your turn - start freehanding. lol

HJ

Gotta get the new version of Aspire for that "paint by number" upgrade !!!!

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
past WOW!!! and AWESOME!!!!

Reactions: swarfmaker

·
Registered
211 Posts
Very very very nice, great work.

Reactions: Scottart

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's quite amazing. I know the Z axis has enough travel but I thought the router would get in the way
Well.. for a guy who dent have a CNC machine Rainman,, that is a very astute observation.

Yes, the router Collet got in the way on several cuts, and I did some fancy foot work to keep from blowing it all up..
:surprise:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts