19,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elu 3337, 3338 ,3338-2

Attachments

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Hi James

It's probably worth pointing out that these routers were the Elu MOF177, MOF177e typ 1 and Elu MOF177e typ 2 respectively in Europe and that they evolved into the modern day deWalt DW625. The only real difference between the European originals and the USA market models is that the US models came with a guide bush adaptor to take Porter-Cable threaded guide bushes whilst the European market models came with a tube-type guide bush holder and a 30mm guide bush (later models also came with an adaptor plate to carry the Elu MOF96-type guide bush, often referred to as a "Euro guide bush" thse days)

When looking for spares many of the parts from deWalts (especially the fence parts and collets/nuts) are compatible with these routers

Thanks for putting the MOF177/DW625 base drillings on page 12, and for posting this manual

Regards

Phil

·
Official Greeter
19,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Phil.

That was not down to me. Another member posted the manual in another section in response to a request. I just added it to the 'library'.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Hi james

I tend to add the model equivalences as my bit for "Internationalisation" !

Regards

Phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.