Router Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out how to get your email address changed on this website? I have been trying for weeks, but getting no where. Don't know if my request are just going to a computer or what is happening.

Malcolm / Kentucky USA

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Seems to me there was an Apply Changes button somewhere on the edit page but it`s been a long time since I visited there.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Click on Account Settings top right of this page, then choose Edit Email & Password on the left side panel. You can change it there.

David
This to start

Seems to me there was an Apply Changes button somewhere on the edit page but it`s been a long time since I visited there.
And almost this LOL :grin: .... It says "Save Changes" on the bottom left.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Yup...didn't save for me either...pressed "save changes" and "nuttin"...
Tried that on the bed linen...
same thing...

·
Registered
Paul
2,139 Posts
Didn't work for me ages ago, Malcolm. I had to get Cricket to change mine. There are two places where it needs changing: One for the Subscriptions and the other for the Recent Discussions. I know this because only my Subscriptions got changed.

Good luck because last I heard Cricket is AWOL.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
True Cricket is on some type of leave according to admin. You could try posting the problem on site help and suggestions and let admin try and fix it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.